Friday, August 21, 2009

Why I avoid the drive-through

We were at Burger King in Erlangen today and my little one said why don't we go through the drive-through.

Me: I would like a Kids Meal with Cheeseburger, Apple Pommes and a Sprite.

Drive-Through Dude : Funf Cheeseburgers?

Display: Nothing


Me: I would also like a Whopper menu (like a value meal), no mayo, with a Coke Zero.

Display: 5 Cheeseburgers, Whopper Menu

Me: No, I don't want Cheeseburgers I want Kids Meal with Cheeseburger, Apple Pommes and a Sprite.

Display: 5 Cheeseburgers, Whopper Menu, 2 Kid's Meals

Me: No, only one Kid's menu

Drive-Through Dude: Drive up to the window please

We worked it out, but those speakers are bad at best and even though I use the terms they use on the menu, its always a roll of the dice on what I will get.


Bonus Picture: We saw this one person, three-wheeled vehicle on the way home. So cute!


1 comment:

Beth said...

Try, slowly, langsam:
Guten Tag
>
EIN Cheeseburger UND
EIN Kids Meal MIT
Pommes (Apfeln?)und Sprite.
Bitte!
>
Ja! [oder Nein :( ]
Danke!